Pay Your Invoice Online
MATERIALS & SERVICE CHARGES
The Materials and Service Charges are set each year through the School’s Governing Council. In 2018 the fees are $345 plus a $45 Special Events Levy (for mainstream students only). The Special Events Levy covers the cost of in-school performances or special events as well as some out of school excursions.
PAYMENT OF FEES
Payments can be made during office hours 8.30 am to 3.30 pm by cash, cheque or credit card (VISA, Mastercard or Bankcard). EFTPOS facilities are available and payments can be made over the internet via B POINT (see below). Please note there is a $10 minimum limit on credit card payments.
BPOINT replaces BIZGATE as an internet payment
option for any school and Out of School Hours Care (OSHC) payment.
Please ensure all payments are paid into
the correct account.
|Pay your School Fees Online||Pay your Out of School Hours Care Online|
How to process a payment:
- Click on the relevant link above
- Enter your Family ID (from the School Invoice or Statement)
- Enter your Students Name
- Enter the Description or Invoice No for the payment
- Enter the Amount of the payment
- Click on either the icon matching your card type (MasterCard or Visa)
- Enter your Credit Card Number
- Enter the Credit Card Expiry Date
- Enter the Card Verification Number/CVN (i.e. the 3 digit code on the reverse of your Credit Card)
- Click on the Proceed button
- After 3 to 5 seconds your payment will be processed and the receipt information will be displayed
- Either click the Print View or enter you email address and click Send Email to get a copy of your receipt
- You can now exit the Payment Page